Volunteer for SeaGL
SeaGL organization for 2022 has kicked off!
2022 marks our 10th year as a volunteer run FLOSS conference. With two virtual conferences under our belt, we hope to round out our first decade with an in-person experience in Seattle in a hybrid setting. Would you like to help us build out that community experience?
Let us know you’d like to help out and we’ll send you an invitation to join our organizing meetings every other Tuesday at 18:00 Pacific Time (UTC-7).
The volunteer work needed to put SeaGL together is roughly organized into the following committees. Specific skill gaps will be added as they are identified.
- Attendee Experience: Focusing on attendee matters and prioritizing the SeaGL community.
- CoC (Code of Conduct): Making sure the policies and protocols in place keep SeaGL a safe space.
- Finance: Keeping an eye on the SeaGL books and issuing reimbursements.
- IDEA: Promoting inclusion, diversity, equity, and access at SeaGL and beyond.
- Partnerships: Connecting SeaGL with other groups, organizations, and sponsors.
- Programming & Flow: Packing the SeaGL program with amazing content.
- Promotion & Outreach: Spreading the word about SeaGL world wide.
- SRE/Technical: Central nest for SeaGL technical operations.
- Volunteers: Keeping the SeaGL staff happy and recruiting new volunteers to the flock.
Sponsors and Non-Profit Exhibitors
We are currently updating the sponsor prospectus for SeaGL 2022.
We do accept in-kind contributions from media and local partners. We also make free space available for non-profit and educational organizations. Please see our sponsors page for a list of current supporters and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further partnership opportunities!