Now Accepting Nominations for SeaGL 2022 Keynotes
One of the things that makes SeaGL unique from other conferences is that our community helps us select our keynote speakers. For the next two weeks, we will be accepting nominations for people you would like to see present this year’s keynote talks.
While you are welcome to nominate yourself, we encourage you to take some time to think about other people you have seen present in the past who you think have an important message to share and nominate them as well.
To nominate someone, please use our keynote speaker nomination form. You can submit as many nominations as you want (the more the merrier!), and all submissions are completely anonymous. The form will be open until Friday, April 29 at 11:59pm PDT.
Nominees need not have prior keynote experience; we are interested in both new and veteran keynote presenters. If they have been doing exciting work in the Open Source community and have and exciting story to share, we want to know about them! We also strive to have representation from a broad range of backgrounds.
We challenge you to think about people who
- You go out of your way to read all of their Open Source posts on social media
- Might only have a small following, but are doing amazing work in their own little corner
- Has done work to empower others and challenge social norms
- Are always tinkering with new and exciting projects that inspire others to try new things
- Are slowly, but steadily, working to make the Open Source community and the world a better place for everyone and nominate them to be a SeaGL Keynote presenter!
SeaGL will take place November 4-5, 2022.