2014 CFP is now open!
June 20, 2014
Our Call for Participation is Open!
The Seattle GNU/Linux Conference is now seeking presenters. We want to present a diverse and welcoming conference. We’re also interested in hearing from people who don’t regularly present at conferences and people who have never presented before. If it has something to do with GNU/Linux or free and open source software and you’re excited about it – then we’re excited about it! Below are some of the things that we think our audience wants to hear about:
- How to get involved in free/open source software
- Dev/Ops - both beginner and advanced topics
- Career tips and strategies
- Web development tools and strategies
- Policy and licensing that affects free and open source software development
- Hardware, Embedded Linux or the Internet of Things
- Scaling and optimizing GNU/Linux
- The “cloud” and other distributed services
- Building free and open source communities
- Using free software at home, work or school
- Security and privacy online
- Anything else that you think would be interesting to new or seasoned GNU/Linux enthusiasts!
The CFP deadline is midnight on July 27th (PDT). We look forward to seeing you this fall in Seattle!